- Perhaps Cuvia Network Video could become a distributor of movies, just like Apple Computer distributes music for its iPod devices.
- Cuvia needs to work out how to make an euro if technology enables direct movie downloads that bypass rental shops.
To fully penetrate its most immediate market - nearby residents and road runners - Cuvia Network Video should promote the fact that its stores are locally owned. This is a powerful differentiator and could form the basis of a marketing campaign.
- Cuvia could partner with recognisable local entities like supermarkets to offer joint promotions, such as discounts for frequent shoppers.
- Such partnerships would help member stores reduce costs through shared letterbox offers.
- Technology can be a differentiator too. Perhaps we could even explore using SMS technology for customers to book rentals and remote downloadws.