- Safety meeting with 300 people participating
- They have been cutting costs and it's a fabulous company from a profitability stand-point
- Do they put profits first and risking the people?
- 25 % of their fixed costs were cut
- Investigators said it was a drastic mistake
- RCM, ECM? what could they do?
- Installing safety devices to burn out gases with fleyers
- They mad a billion dollars at a year at that plant in profit
tiistaina, lokakuuta 31, 2006
60 Minutes Podcast
Get the biggest scoops and the best storytelling on television from 60 Minutes - on your schedule. - 60 Minutes: Texas City. There is a story about a BP refinery explosion. Fifteen died at the explosion that day. BP fired several operators for malpractice. "The accident could have been easily restricted." A person tells. There were critical alarms and safety mechanisms. There were trailers close to the unit during the start-up.