- Who is the next big winner?
- Are we going to see a mobile leader?
- Could Nokia become the number one brand?
- What will happen during this year of trial and error?
- Or are we going to face business mergers and sinking dollar value terror?
tiistaina, tammikuuta 02, 2007
IBM enjoyed 30 years of dominance. Microsoft 14 years. That suggests that the half-life of the value of market dominance is falling by more than 50 percent in each "age" of computing. Extrapolating from that trend, if we can call it that based on only two ages of computing, Google in 2007 has a year or two of dominance left.